Selling FF&E for hospitality interiors?
If you supply furniture, fixtures and equipment for the hospitality market, we welcome your participation at Hospitality Match 2017 in Charleston, SC. We limit the number of suppliers to about 50—and limit competition within product categories—so we encourage you to register early to guarantee a spot. Here’s how the process works:
- Sign up here. Registering well in advance gives you the opportunity to participate in the buyer/specifier selection process, which begins in the winter.
- A non-refundable, 50% deposit is due upon confirmation.
- If you like, recommend buyer/specifier candidates from your “wish list.” Then help us screen the full list of designers, specifiers and purchasing agents who’ve applied for Match.
- Once the list of participating buyers/specifiers is confirmed, tell us which prospects you’d like to meet with (up to 20 buyers) at Match.
- We’ll organize your matches and schedule 20-minute meetings with each.
- Determine the number of reps you’re bringing to Match, then pay the balance of your registration fee.
- When you arrive in Montreal, set up a simple tabletop display and you’re ready to do business.
You’ll return to the office with a minimum of 20 new business relationships with top buyers/specifiers in hospitality design.
ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR 2017: Join other Match suppliers, on a first-come first-served basis, in presenting a RAPID FIRE PRESENTATION, a series of short talks designed to educate buyers on best practices for specifying products in hospitality interiors. Give your customers and prospects the inside scoop on how your products are made, guidelines for estimating lead times, factors that determine pricing (including design changes that drive up cost), insights on technological advancements and updates on product category trends—all in 10-minute segments held throughout the 3-day event.